- Create content locally on your PC
- Questions and data stored in your PowerPoint document
- No online accounts or logins
- Encrypted communications
- Participants respond using any modern browser
- Vote from phones, tablets, desktops and more
- Works alongside any meeting platform
- Built-in integrations for Webex and others
- Custom URL and branding options
- Custom application development
- Develop integrations with our API
- Contact us to brainstorm
And So Much More!
Keypoint Connect brings online voting capabilities to PowerPoint presentations. Remote participants can experience all of the features and functionality available with our hardware-based keypad systems. In fact, it is the exact same PowerPoint software with the added ability for participants to respond using a web browser instead of a proprietary keypad device.
- Build and format your question content right in PowerPoint using the tools you’re already familiar with.
- Results are displayed using PowerPoints charts, so changing styles, colors and formatting is easy.
- No internet connection required to build and edit presentations.
- Participant rosters, voting data and results are stored in your PowerPoint document.
- Mix hardware keypads with virtual keypads to support events with in-person and remote attendees.
- Create reports in Word and Excel from right within PowerPoint.
Keypoint Connect was designed to work with any web-meeting or screen-sharing software. You can schedule, manage and host your webinar meetings the way you’re used to. Professional Edition users also have the option to schedule and manage their Zoom meetings from within PowerPoint. Keypoint’s flexibility allows for everything from simple, anonymous voting with online participants to a hybrid event with voting and non-voting participants mixed between in-person and remote attendees. Some example scenarios include:
Webinar with Online Voting
Online Voting with Zoom Support
Participants connect to the presenter’s webinar where they are instructed to also connect to a virtual keypad for voting.
In-person attendees respond to question slides using their keypads or devices while remote participants join your Webex meeting where they can seamlessly respond to questions as they are presented.
Participants view the Zoom meeting through Keypoint Connect and are prompted to respond to questions as they are presented.