Keypoint Connect brings online voting capabilities to PowerPoint presentations. Remote participants can experience all of the features and functionality available with our hardware-based keypad systems. In fact, it is the exact same PowerPoint software with the added ability for participants to respond using a web browser instead of a proprietary keypad device.
- Works alongside ANY online meeting platform.
- Build and format your question content right in PowerPoint using the tools you’re already familiar with.
- Results are displayed using PowerPoints charts, so changing styles, colors and formatting is easy.
- No internet connection required to build and edit presentations.
- Participants can vote using any modern web browser.
- Supports computers, tablets, phones and many other devices that can browse to a webpage.
- Participant rosters, voting data and results are stored in your PowerPoint document.
- Mix hardware keypads with virtual keypads to support events with in-person and remote attendees.
- Create reports in Word and Excel from right within PowerPoint.
Keypoint Connect was designed to work with any web-meeting or screen-sharing software. You can schedule, manage and host your webinar meetings the way you’re used to. Professional Edition users also have the option to schedule and manage their Zoom meetings from within PowerPoint. Keypoint’s flexibility allows for everything from simple, anonymous voting with online participants to a double-hybrid meeting with registered voters and non-voters mixed between in-person and remote attendees. Some example scenarios include:
Webinar with Online Voting
Online Voting with Zoom Support
Hybrid Meeting with Remote and In-Person Attendees
Participants connect to the presenter’s webinar where they are instructed to also connect to a virtual keypad for voting.
Participants view the Zoom meeting through Keypoint Connect and are prompted to respond to questions as they are presented.
In-person attendees respond to question slides using their keypads or devices while remote participants view the Zoom meeting through Keypoint Connect and are prompted to respond to questions as they are presented.